Samsung AI Researcher of the Year
The 'Samsung AI Researcher of the Year' supports promising researchers who are pursuing cutting-edge research in AI.
The program recognizes individuals who have made outstanding research or contributions to the field of AI. We encourage submissions from individuals who meet the eligibility requirements.
The program will be open for applications in July 22, 2020.
- - Faculty/researcher at a university or researcher at a public institute.
- - Under 35 years of age at the submission date.
- - Research must be in the field of artificial intelligence.
* Self-nomination and recommendation will be considered.
- - A plaque and monetary award of $30,000.
- - Winners will be invited to Samsung AI Forum to give a talk.
- * Official award ceremony will be held during the Samsung AI Forum.
- * This year the forum will be held online due to COVID-19.
Winners interviews & awards ceremony also will be held online, with pre-shoot video. (November 2, KST)
(KST / UTC+09:00)
- - Program open, July 22 2020
- - Submissions accepted through September 7, 2020
- - Winners announced(via email) in October, 2020
- * The selection process will be overseen by Prof. Yoshua Bengio(Co-chair of the Samsung AI Forum) and Samsung AI Forum Board members.
- * We do not provide individual feedback on the result.
- Official award ceremony will be held on November 2, 2020 during the Samsung AI Forum.
- Submit your application form by midnight on September 7, 2020 (KST).
- * Application is accepted via e-mail(email@example.com) or online page.
Online page will be open on August. Once online page is open, application is accepted ONLY via online page.
To nominate candidates guide download
Below are the answers to frequently asked questions about the Samsung AI Researcher of the Year.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more questions, Please contact below.