Samsung AI Researcher of the Year
‘Samsung AI Researcher 2020’ submission is now closed.
Winners will be announced at the ‘Samsung AI Forum 2020’.
The 'Samsung AI Researcher of the Year' Award supports promising researchers who are pursuing cutting-edge research in AI.
The program recognizes individuals who have made outstanding research or contributions to the field of AI. We encourage submissions from individuals who meet the eligibility requirements.
- - Faculty/researcher at a university or researcher at a public institute.
- (Current university students are not eligible for the program.)
- - Applicant must be 35 or under by submission date of September 7, 2020.
- - Research must be in the field of artificial intelligence.
* Self-nomination and recommendation will be considered.
- - A plaque and monetary award of $30,000 USD.
- - Winners will be invited to the Samsung AI Forum to give a talk about current research.
- * Award ceremony will be held during the Samsung AI Forum on November 2, 2020.
- * This year the forum will be held online due to COVID-19.
Winners interviews & awards ceremony also will be held online, with pre-shoot video. (November 2nd, KST)
(KST / UTC+09:00)
- - Program announcement : July 22 2020
- - Submissions accepted through September 7, 2020
- - Winners announced(via email) in October, 2020
- * The selection process will be overseen by Professor Yoshua Bengio(Co-chair of the Samsung AI Forum) and Samsung AI Forum Board Members.
- * Awards Committee will not provide individual feedback on the results.
- Award ceremony will be held on November 2, 2020 during the Samsung AI Forum.
- 2020 Samsung AI Researcher of the Year submission is now closed.
Below are the answers to frequently asked questions about the Samsung AI Researcher of the Year.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more questions, Please contact below.